Once the software is installed, the main control tab is what it will open to. Here you can program seven of the buttons in the list; the software makes you keep the left click as that only. On the right you can swap the button orientation, select how far you want the DPI to cap at, and you have the LED lighting options. At the bottom you can choose which of the three profiles to set up, you can load, save and reset the settings, and you need to be sure to apply any changes before they take effect.
Just to give you an idea of the pre-programmed functions for each of the programmable buttons, I happened to click on button number four. The dropdown list shows all of the 11 main selections of options you have. Also in the ones with an arrow, like the media functions I chose, you have more pre-defined things you can set these buttons too. With all three profiles, that is 21 additional things you can do other than left click.
If you were to choose the Macro setting on the last image, you are going to need to venture into the Manage Macro tab to set them up. Here you can name them, set a delay, run through a list of pre-defined optional commands, add additional commands to them, as well as writing your own for specific needs or importing them from previous Macros set with other mice.
The Advanced settings allow you to gain more finite control of the optical sensor. Here you can adjust the mouse speed, and turn on angle snapping with enhanced Pointer Precision. You can also change the double click speed, change the amount of likes for the scroll wheel, change the polling rate, as well as having individual axes controls over the sensitivity.
There is also an OSD box to check that displays the DPI and profile switches as they happen in the lower right corner of your screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes