Once the software is installed, the main control tab is what it will open to. Here you can program seven of the buttons in the list; the software makes you keep the left click as that only. On the right you can swap the button orientation, select how far you want the DPI to cap at, and you have the LED lighting options. At the bottom you can choose which of the three profiles to set up, you can load, save and reset the settings, and you need to be sure to apply any changes before they take effect.
Just to give you an idea of the pre-programmed functions for each of the programmable buttons, I happened to click on button number four. The dropdown list shows all of the 11 main selections of options you have. Also in the ones with an arrow, like the media functions I chose, you have more pre-defined things you can set these buttons too. With all three profiles, that is 21 additional things you can do other than left click.
If you were to choose the Macro setting on the last image, you are going to need to venture into the Manage Macro tab to set them up. Here you can name them, set a delay, run through a list of pre-defined optional commands, add additional commands to them, as well as writing your own for specific needs or importing them from previous Macros set with other mice.
The Advanced settings allow you to gain more finite control of the optical sensor. Here you can adjust the mouse speed, and turn on angle snapping with enhanced Pointer Precision. You can also change the double click speed, change the amount of likes for the scroll wheel, change the polling rate, as well as having individual axes controls over the sensitivity.
There is also an OSD box to check that displays the DPI and profile switches as they happen in the lower right corner of your screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points