Once the software is installed, the main control tab is what it will open to. Here you can program seven of the buttons in the list; the software makes you keep the left click as that only. On the right you can swap the button orientation, select how far you want the DPI to cap at, and you have the LED lighting options. At the bottom you can choose which of the three profiles to set up, you can load, save and reset the settings, and you need to be sure to apply any changes before they take effect.
Just to give you an idea of the pre-programmed functions for each of the programmable buttons, I happened to click on button number four. The dropdown list shows all of the 11 main selections of options you have. Also in the ones with an arrow, like the media functions I chose, you have more pre-defined things you can set these buttons too. With all three profiles, that is 21 additional things you can do other than left click.
If you were to choose the Macro setting on the last image, you are going to need to venture into the Manage Macro tab to set them up. Here you can name them, set a delay, run through a list of pre-defined optional commands, add additional commands to them, as well as writing your own for specific needs or importing them from previous Macros set with other mice.
The Advanced settings allow you to gain more finite control of the optical sensor. Here you can adjust the mouse speed, and turn on angle snapping with enhanced Pointer Precision. You can also change the double click speed, change the amount of likes for the scroll wheel, change the polling rate, as well as having individual axes controls over the sensitivity.
There is also an OSD box to check that displays the DPI and profile switches as they happen in the lower right corner of your screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni