Accessories and Documentation
Tucked in the back of the box you will find a few things. One of them is the near two meter braided cable that is gold plated on both ends, and uses a USB connection to plug into the PC and the mini-USB to plug into the bottom of the Stealth.
You also are given a USB to PS/2 adapter to take advantage of the full NKRO support versus the standard 12 KRO in USB usage. If you want to use the On-The-Fly Repeat Rate buttons, you will also need this adapter for it to function. The other piece setting there is a key puller to help you swap out extra key caps.
Speaking of those extra key caps, you are sent a red WASD key replacement set with both the letter and the arrow being painted on the plastic cap. This is the same story for the pair of Cooler Master caps, they are painted on the cap as well.
There is some paperwork to help you find your way around the keyboard. In this section CM covers the layout of the key features. You are pointed to the Repeat Rate keys, the multi-media keys, Windows lock key, the pair of Windows keys, and of course the location of the Function key to work most of these features.
Along with the specifications, package contents, warranty information and tech support information, there is also a little bit of product placement advertising at the bottom showing off the Recon mouse and Sonuz headset you may not already own.
You also have the nine features that were listed on the back of the box, again listed in the paperwork. This covers everything from the switches used all the way down the list to the removable braided cable we just took a look at.
On the back of this fold out pamphlet you will find most of the warranty information and what the warranty will or will not protect against. I will say this about the construction, I have seen the YouTube video of CM Storm's Carter running these over with cars and trucks, so unless you do something drastically wrong of get some sort of component failures, if you can run them over and have them work, I think they will do just fine on your desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Quick Fire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair