Just like all the rest of the CM Storm products we see, the Stealth comes in the same black packaging with the use of red accent slashes at the top. Aside from getting your first glance at the key caps on the Stealth in the large image, you can also see that this board was shipped with Cherry MX blue switches.
The small panel on the right offers the Storm Tactics of the CM Storm products. No matter what they are, they need to be strong, secure and give user the control they desire.
The long thin band at the top of the packaging discloses that this is a mechanical keyboard, the Quick Fire Stealth, and if you need more information, you can visit the address given.
The left side of the packaging covers the name of the board on the left, but at the right it shows that this is Windows 8 compatible next to the system requirements. You can also see that this is the SGK-4000-GKCL2-US, so we have the US layout and blue switches.
At the top of the back panel, in red text, you will find the nine features we have already covered so far, now listed at the top. It is then repeated another seven times in various languages using white text for these.
After getting through a security sticker to show the box had not been tampered with since it was packed, I was able to open to top to look at the packaging. Of course this whole thing is shipped inside of a larger box to your door, but the keyboard is surrounded in a thin layer of foam for added protection, along with tucking the cable and extra goodies under the cardboard at the back, so that they don't have a chance of damaging the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Quick Fire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20