The box is pretty basic with the white background and use of blue to highlight the company name at the top and what coolers it should be used with. This left plenty of room for an image of the GAMMAX S40 inside along with nine key features that this cooler delivers.
The right side of the packaging offers lists of what is being shown in the last chart, but it is broken up into 13 languages before you get the actual specifications to go with the things listed in all the other languages.
Around back it is much like we saw on the front. This time around, instead of showing the features we saw on the front, we now have a look at the Core Touch Technology implemented with this coolers base.
The last side of the packaging offers the list of processors for both Intel and AMD at the top while offering dimensional renderings of the cooler and the fan at the bottom.
Inside the box you have the hardware box resting against the pre-installed fan. The cooler is then supported at the top and bottom with a thin plastic tray that keeps the cooler from moving around in transit while also protecting the pre-applied thermal paste that is on the base.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX S40 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines