This is the same software package I downloaded when I reviewed the G710+ keyboard, just now it works for the G700s since that is what I have connected. From here you obviously see the mouse, but on the right it shows that I can pick from onboard memory, or I can switch it over to look for profiles on my PC. The arrow and the gear will take you to the same screen as the mouse icon next to the home at the bottom.
Moving from the home screen to the settings section, you can see you have a lot to control. On the left you can reprogram the 11 buttons with a dropdown menu that shows up when you click on the text or the button in the image. At the top you can choose which of the five profiles you would like to program when in the software. At the bottom you can assign the five levels of DPI in each profile, change the polling rate up to 1000Hz.
Something worth noting is that Logitech did change the configuration for each of the five profiles. If you look back at the last image, you can see the default function for the keys is now different than it was in profile one, and even brings Macros into the mix.
One thing I wanted to point out is the advanced setting dropdown box. Here you can set the mouse to one of the three power profiles. Power saver obviously gives you the longest life, and max gaming gives you optimum performance all the time, but at an expense to time between charges.
Clicking on the gear wheel at the bottom will bring up the setting menu for some of the more mundane things like application startup with Windows, how the Macro recording works, and other things to make the software look good. There is also the G700s tab with a few options to change, and you can select the way the profiles work, as in a persistent profile that boots up all the time, even how they scroll when the button is used to swap between them.
If you have any deeper questions about the G700s' functionality, and want to try to figure it out on your own, under the "?" icon, you will find a very good help section to try to satisfy your query. This should get you through anything that is a little tough to understand. If this section can't help you with your specific issue or desire, you may then want to contact support for more defined answers for your questions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset