Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
The left side of the G700s is where we first see the dry-grip side panels. You can see a deep curve and almost a wing structure to support your thumb. There are also four buttons here marked G4, G5, G8 and G9. Just in front of these four buttons you can faintly see the three arrows that will illuminate to display the batteries charge.
The heel of the mouse is slanted down and pushed your hand off the back of the mouse where a relaxed grip is more comfortable than a claw grip. We also get a look at the gunmetal grey hydrophobic surface to keep you sweat palm from sliding around.
The right side of the mouse again has the textured section on it to allow your ring finger and pinky to grip the mouse in the slightly indented area near the front. Because the dent is so slight it may make this tough to lift, but with 8200 DPI potential, I don't think you will be lifting it very often.
At the front you can see the buttons for the right and left clicks are set back into the frame and don't extend to the front edge. Between the buttons you have a grooved area at the top that will match up with the design of the data / charging cable that attaches just under the top half here.
With the full front of the G700s now visible, you can see there is a lot going on outside the cool looking black and white paint job. At the left you have the G10, G9 and G8 buttons running from top to bottom. You also have a scroll wheel with tilt, scroll, and click functions, with a pair of buttons just behind it. The first button has arrows on it like a refresh button, but this is for free wheel or tactile feel of the wheel, and the G11 button just under it.
The bottom of the mouse offers four Teflon feet to allow the moue to glide very well on any surface. You can see there is a power switch for the mouse under it, just above the battery door. Under the door you will find a 1.2V, 1900mAh, Sanyo Eneloop battery for long game times and relatively fast charge times. There is also a little compartment for the receiver to store it when on the go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched