The G700s comes in a similar packaging to all the G series products from Logitech. The black box is used to easily highlight the half outside and half inside image of the product. The use of black with the high contrasting light blue is simple, but very effective at grabbing your attention.
The front of the box has a pair of magnets to keep the front of the packaging closed, but when opened, this is what you see. On the left is covers the hydrophobic surface, dry grip side panels, and the fingerprint resistant buttons while on the right you can see the G700s and the receiver under a layer of clear plastic to keep it snug in the box.
The right side of the box covers the features of the laser sensor, discusses the friction coefficient of the feet, and speaks of the durability of the G700s in three different languages.
Under the Logitech and G700s naming at the top, there is another image of the mouse to discuss some other features. Here they cover the cable that works to charge and send data at the same time, the capability of using five profiles, and that 13 out of the 17 functions can be programmed.
The last side of the box covers the list of things included inside of the box along with the system requirements for this device, again displayed in three languages. The last thing to note is the QR-Code box in case you want to see more information on it at the place of purchase.
Inside of the box you have to slide out the entire blue wedge of cardboard. Not only does it contain the mouse and receiver on the front, but inside of the blue wedge you will find the extra cables and literature for the G700s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent