The G700s comes in a similar packaging to all the G series products from Logitech. The black box is used to easily highlight the half outside and half inside image of the product. The use of black with the high contrasting light blue is simple, but very effective at grabbing your attention.
The front of the box has a pair of magnets to keep the front of the packaging closed, but when opened, this is what you see. On the left is covers the hydrophobic surface, dry grip side panels, and the fingerprint resistant buttons while on the right you can see the G700s and the receiver under a layer of clear plastic to keep it snug in the box.
The right side of the box covers the features of the laser sensor, discusses the friction coefficient of the feet, and speaks of the durability of the G700s in three different languages.
Under the Logitech and G700s naming at the top, there is another image of the mouse to discuss some other features. Here they cover the cable that works to charge and send data at the same time, the capability of using five profiles, and that 13 out of the 17 functions can be programmed.
The last side of the box covers the list of things included inside of the box along with the system requirements for this device, again displayed in three languages. The last thing to note is the QR-Code box in case you want to see more information on it at the place of purchase.
Inside of the box you have to slide out the entire blue wedge of cardboard. Not only does it contain the mouse and receiver on the front, but inside of the blue wedge you will find the extra cables and literature for the G700s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni