During our recent trip last month to Taipei, Taiwan for Computex 2003, I saw many people getting around with nifty little computers in their hands which fitted neatly in their back pockets. They used them for all sorts of things like adding contact information of clients while in conversation, playing games like solitaire to pass time, adding notes for themselves for future tasks and even surfing the Internet and checking e-mail in Wi-Fi "hot spot" areas around town - all the types of things which aid in making our lives that little bit easier and efficient.
I had to get me a piece of this action, quickly. So, during the week in Taipei I made my way to the night markets one evening to pickup a Pocket PC (or PDA) - one of those little computers I had seen people getting around with during Computex. After shopping around for a couple hours, I decided on buying the Toshiba e750 with the latest OS version of Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, for a tad under $500 USD, which was much cheaper than I could have picked it up for back home in Australia.
It's the very latest Pocket PC from Toshiba and includes everything you would expect from a PDA including Wi-Fi and infrared support and Active Sync software to hook up to your desktop PC via USB. If you're the type of person who needs computer access literally 24 hours, 7 days a week while on the road, in transit, in bed, or whatever - read on and discover what this little computer from Toshiba is all about and capable of doing for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017