During our recent trip last month to Taipei, Taiwan for Computex 2003, I saw many people getting around with nifty little computers in their hands which fitted neatly in their back pockets. They used them for all sorts of things like adding contact information of clients while in conversation, playing games like solitaire to pass time, adding notes for themselves for future tasks and even surfing the Internet and checking e-mail in Wi-Fi "hot spot" areas around town - all the types of things which aid in making our lives that little bit easier and efficient.
I had to get me a piece of this action, quickly. So, during the week in Taipei I made my way to the night markets one evening to pickup a Pocket PC (or PDA) - one of those little computers I had seen people getting around with during Computex. After shopping around for a couple hours, I decided on buying the Toshiba e750 with the latest OS version of Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, for a tad under $500 USD, which was much cheaper than I could have picked it up for back home in Australia.
It's the very latest Pocket PC from Toshiba and includes everything you would expect from a PDA including Wi-Fi and infrared support and Active Sync software to hook up to your desktop PC via USB. If you're the type of person who needs computer access literally 24 hours, 7 days a week while on the road, in transit, in bed, or whatever - read on and discover what this little computer from Toshiba is all about and capable of doing for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni