NZXT Grid 10 Port Fan Hub
The front of the Grid is all black, and the plastic it is made from is textured as well. There are five angled lines cut into the front that give it a bit of style and the middle three allow for some accent lighting as well. At the bottom left corner, the NZXT name is also indented into the plastic so it will never wear off.
The left side of the Grid offers users five 3-pin fan ports. If you do intend to use 4-pin fans, you will need adapters if the two included will not cover your needs.
The bottom of the Grid houses the power input header. It is a 3-pin fan connection, but you have the option to use the Molex adapter or the fan controller power adapter to input power to the Grid with.
The right side offers the second group of five fan ports to complete the ten port offerings of the Grid. You can over draw on a few of these as long as they aren't all in use. Remember, this device is 30 watts across all the ports, and power is split only by the amount of fans being used.
On the back you see two screws holding the Grid together along with a sticker using the AC-GRID-10-M1 product name as well as offering a place to put the serial number.
Removing the screws was easy enough, and once done, the unit splits into its components. The left side has the top and the acrylic piece that redistributes the lighting. In the middle is the PCB, leaving the bottom plastic cover on the right.
Getting much closer to the PCB you can see that this is very simply designed. There are traces that come from the power plug to the ten fan ports, but as far and anything extra, you have the LED lights and the resistor used to correct the voltage to the LED's.
When the Grid receives power, the LED's light up to show that the Grid has power and should be spinning your fans. The three small dashes also add a nice touch to draw attention to itself when placed in a case build, it is almost a shame to hide this behind the motherboard tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives