The Grid is shipped is a small cardboard box with an image of the ten port fan hub right on the front of the box. The use of black and white with the pop of blue under the name will certainly attract your eye, and hopefully the features listed at the bottom will sell you on the product.
On the right side of the packaging, the features that were found on the front are now repeated in four other languages to help cover NZXT's markets.
On the back NZXT shows the Grid installed in a chassis with all of the fans wires running into it to give you an idea of what to expect. The lower section is taken up on how the Grid came to market as an individual offering rather than just something you can get in their chassis offerings.
The left side of the box covers another three languages with the features lists.
Inside of the cardboard, the Grid is shipped in a thin plastic tray with compartments in it to keep the Grid separated from the wiring and instructions. Of course this box and its contents were shipped in a larger box too, and allowed for this sample to arrive in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform