Checking out the BIOS, the design is very similar as at its core we've got the same ClickBIOS II that we've seen for a while now.
Graphically it's had a bit of a facelift, though, to match the new Gaming series branding. If you're going to head in here, the chances are you'll head over to the OC area. As for the rest of the BIOS, you can see above it's fairly standard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99