We have put the X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro up against an X-Micro nVidia GeForce2 MX 32mb and nVidia reference GeForce2 Ultra all using the latest Detonator 10.80 drivers under Windows 2000 all clocked at their default clock speeds. Testing was done using highly synthetic benchmarking programs, 3DMark 2000 and Quake 3 Arena to give you an idea of the performance of the X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro video card compared to the GeForce2 MX and Ultra.
TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - AMD Athlon 800MHz (8x100)
RAM - 256MB PC150 SDRAM
Motherboard - ABIT KT7A RAID
Video Card - X-Micro nVidia GeForce2 MX 32mb, X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro 32mb, nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb - Microsoft Windows 2000
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8
Software - 3DMark 2000, Quake 3 Arena Results - 3DMark2000 (1024x768 16bit Colour)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions