Not too long ago, the concept of modifying a PC case was pretty much unheard of. But when a small group of enthusiasts began making some eye-catching additions to their enclosures, they became a near overnight success.
This brings us to companies like Extreme Case. They are a relatively new company and they deal in products that are designed for the enthusiast. Which brings us to today's article covering their Z-Black enclosure.
Sure, there are a huge amount of pre-modified cases on the market, but how many of these can claim to include a 420 watt PSU and still maintain a retail price of less than US$70? Not many I can assure you.
So sit back as we take a closer look at this bargain basement case. We don't expect it to have many features that are common on more expensive enclosures, but we will take a look at what it does come with and decide whether it deserves any serious thought when it comes time for your next project.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- World of Tanks update 9,14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- The Division's open beta launches next week, coming first to Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch live on the PS4, Xbone and PC tomorrow
- H1Z1 splits into two games, neither of them are free-to-play
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance