128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Kingston E100 averages 529 MB/s within a very tightly defined range, matching the SAS-powered Optimus.
The Kingston E100 exhibits solid 128K write performance at an average of 387MB/s.
The Kingston E100 performs well in the 128K sequential write testing, falling just below the Intel DC S3700 with a pure write workload. The E100 manages to perform significantly better than the P400m in this testing.
The Kingston E100 provides 647,638 I/Os (69.7%) at 60-80ms, 175,935 I/Os (18.9%) at 80-100ms, and 104,766 I/Os (11.2%) in the 100-200ms range.
The E100 averages 4.23 Watts during sequential write testing.
The E100 provides 91MB/s per Watt, below only the Intel DC S3700.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis