128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Kingston E100 averages 529 MB/s within a very tightly defined range, matching the SAS-powered Optimus.
The Kingston E100 exhibits solid 128K write performance at an average of 387MB/s.
The Kingston E100 performs well in the 128K sequential write testing, falling just below the Intel DC S3700 with a pure write workload. The E100 manages to perform significantly better than the P400m in this testing.
The Kingston E100 provides 647,638 I/Os (69.7%) at 60-80ms, 175,935 I/Os (18.9%) at 80-100ms, and 104,766 I/Os (11.2%) in the 100-200ms range.
The E100 averages 4.23 Watts during sequential write testing.
The E100 provides 91MB/s per Watt, below only the Intel DC S3700.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now