8K Random Read/Write
8K random read and write speed is a metric that is not tested for consumer use, but for enterprise environments this is an important aspect of performance. With several different workloads relying heavily upon 8K performance, we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our Server Emulations below will also test 8K performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The average 8K random read speed of the KingFast F3 Plus at 256 QD is 38,040 IOPS, which again mirrors the SuperSSpeed S301 closely.
The average 8K random write speed of the F3 Plus averages 31,865 IOPS. The wide performance variability is indicative of LSI SandForce characteristics with partially compressible data.
The F3 Plus scores similarly to the S301 in this test, with the Optimus dipping below the two SLC SSD's.
The KingFast F3 Plus provides 68% of requests at 6-8ms, and 27% at 10-20ms.
Power consumption for the F3 Plus comes in at 3.03 Watts.
The KingFast F3 Plus averages 10,515 IOPS per Watt in this test, easily beating the other SSD's.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup