The list may be short and sweet, but that is exactly what you want out of a 600W power supply. There are more than enough cables and connectors to utilize the full 600W available, especially if you are running a pair of video cards.
As we said earlier, the power supply is fully compatible with the PP05, PP06 and PP07 cables. Should you want shorter cables, more cables, or just need to extend what you've got a bit, SilverStone has you covered. We're going to have a review of these coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Just as you would expect from a lower wattage unit, things aren't too busy on the inside. Component count is kept down and heat sinks are minimal, as these units don't put off too much heat.
A single Panasonic capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo capacitors, so I'm sure that we'll find the DC output quality a bit lower than we usually see from SilverStone.
The 120mm Globe Fan model B1202512L provides the active cooling for the ST60F-PS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications