The list may be short and sweet, but that is exactly what you want out of a 600W power supply. There are more than enough cables and connectors to utilize the full 600W available, especially if you are running a pair of video cards.
As we said earlier, the power supply is fully compatible with the PP05, PP06 and PP07 cables. Should you want shorter cables, more cables, or just need to extend what you've got a bit, SilverStone has you covered. We're going to have a review of these coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Just as you would expect from a lower wattage unit, things aren't too busy on the inside. Component count is kept down and heat sinks are minimal, as these units don't put off too much heat.
A single Panasonic capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo capacitors, so I'm sure that we'll find the DC output quality a bit lower than we usually see from SilverStone.
The 120mm Globe Fan model B1202512L provides the active cooling for the ST60F-PS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream