Inside the Box
Opening the box we find a single layer of bubble wrap protecting the unit. It isn't as robust as what we are used to seeing from SilverStone, but packaging is often cut back on lower-end models.
The ST60F-PS is finished in a semi-gloss back. On the tope we find nothing more than the SilverStone logo stamped in the top.
Since the top doesn't contain the I/O specification label, this side does. The other side is blank.
Moving to the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The reverse side contains all of the modular connectors. It doesn't seem like much, but is plenty for a 600W unit.
Turning things over reveals the 120mm fan that cools the power supply along with the black wire mesh grill that protects it.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included with the unit are two manuals, a single Velcro strap, AC input for, mounting screws and thumb screws.
Also included in the box are reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties, the fan cables if you wish to power your fans directly off the PSU and two sets of mounting screws. Note that you will have to utilize the included screws due to the anti-vibration mounts on the back of the power supply. The included screws are longer to accommodate this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller