Inside the Box
Opening the box we find a single layer of bubble wrap protecting the unit. It isn't as robust as what we are used to seeing from SilverStone, but packaging is often cut back on lower-end models.
The ST60F-PS is finished in a semi-gloss back. On the tope we find nothing more than the SilverStone logo stamped in the top.
Since the top doesn't contain the I/O specification label, this side does. The other side is blank.
Moving to the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The reverse side contains all of the modular connectors. It doesn't seem like much, but is plenty for a 600W unit.
Turning things over reveals the 120mm fan that cools the power supply along with the black wire mesh grill that protects it.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included with the unit are two manuals, a single Velcro strap, AC input for, mounting screws and thumb screws.
Also included in the box are reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties, the fan cables if you wish to power your fans directly off the PSU and two sets of mounting screws. Note that you will have to utilize the included screws due to the anti-vibration mounts on the back of the power supply. The included screws are longer to accommodate this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives