Inside the Box
Opening the box we find a single layer of bubble wrap protecting the unit. It isn't as robust as what we are used to seeing from SilverStone, but packaging is often cut back on lower-end models.
The ST60F-PS is finished in a semi-gloss back. On the tope we find nothing more than the SilverStone logo stamped in the top.
Since the top doesn't contain the I/O specification label, this side does. The other side is blank.
Moving to the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The reverse side contains all of the modular connectors. It doesn't seem like much, but is plenty for a 600W unit.
Turning things over reveals the 120mm fan that cools the power supply along with the black wire mesh grill that protects it.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Also included with the unit are two manuals, a single Velcro strap, AC input for, mounting screws and thumb screws.
Also included in the box are reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties, the fan cables if you wish to power your fans directly off the PSU and two sets of mounting screws. Note that you will have to utilize the included screws due to the anti-vibration mounts on the back of the power supply. The included screws are longer to accommodate this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league