Seagate Pro 600 Specifications
A big focus of the Seagate 600 Pro is efficiency. The 600 Pro claims one of the best IOPS-to-Watts ratios for this class of SSD, and we have just the testing methods to double check the veracity of these claims. The low power performance optimizations are due in part to advanced dynamic power adjusting algorithms. This reduces power consumption in light workloads and continually adjusts the power consumption based upon workload.
The Seagate 600 Pro is powered by 19nm Type C Toshiba Toggle MLC NAND in conjunction with the LAMD Amber LM87800 controller.
The Seagate 600 Pro has an unrecoverable bit error rate (UBER) of 1 per 10E16. This is on par with other enterprise SSD's in this market segment.
The Seagate 600 Pro also utilizes tantalum capacitors to mitigate host power-loss issues. The 600 Pro SSD features 512MB of DDR2-800 DRAM cache for LBA mapping purposes.
There are a number of available capacities and endurance points, providing a scalable solution for users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications