Seagate Pro 600 Specifications
A big focus of the Seagate 600 Pro is efficiency. The 600 Pro claims one of the best IOPS-to-Watts ratios for this class of SSD, and we have just the testing methods to double check the veracity of these claims. The low power performance optimizations are due in part to advanced dynamic power adjusting algorithms. This reduces power consumption in light workloads and continually adjusts the power consumption based upon workload.
The Seagate 600 Pro is powered by 19nm Type C Toshiba Toggle MLC NAND in conjunction with the LAMD Amber LM87800 controller.
The Seagate 600 Pro has an unrecoverable bit error rate (UBER) of 1 per 10E16. This is on par with other enterprise SSD's in this market segment.
The Seagate 600 Pro also utilizes tantalum capacitors to mitigate host power-loss issues. The 600 Pro SSD features 512MB of DDR2-800 DRAM cache for LBA mapping purposes.
There are a number of available capacities and endurance points, providing a scalable solution for users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent