Inside the Box
Pure white is the theme here. As you can see, things are well packed and the unit should arrive undamaged even if abused a bit in shipping.
The I/O specification label is present on the top of the power supply. Even the label is white, for the most part, to reduce visibility as much as possible, in the event that the label is visible within the case.
This side of the power supply has a plastic piece that wraps around the back to add some contrast and flair to the HALE90 V2. The other side is pure white.
Around the back we find two things that we aren't used to seeing. The first is the C19 style power connector that is typically seen only in high wattage units with an output greater than 1200W. The second is the lack of ventilation. It should be plenty to keep things cool, but it is apparent that the aesthetic design does hinder the ability for addition ventilation.
The front of the unit is clearly labeled for all of the modular connectors.
Even the fan is white with the HALE90 V2 power supply with the black screws and wire fan grill providing a touch of accentuation.
Plenty of cables are available to take care of whatever your needs may require.
Also included with the unit are the mounting screws, zip-ties, user manual, AC input cord and inspection paper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now