Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that we saw in the bag tied to the HDD rack is what is shown here. You get a bag with motherboard, SDD and ODD screws. A second bag contains 3.5" HDD screws for the trays, and the last bag offers a socket for the risers, fan screws and the PSU screws. You also will get an extra riser, washers for AI/O installations, a motherboard speaker, and five adjustable straps to work in the small holes for wire management.
Shipped in a bag under the Styrofoam cap on the top of the case, you can find the User Manual and the warranty information for all Thermaltake products.
The manual starts off offering buyers a parts list right out of the gate. This way you can be sure you have everything, and will be able to complete the build you want to put in here.
The next thing that gets covered is the maximum sizes for both the CPU cooler and the video card. Make sure to take some time and check these things out, it would really suck to get all ready to go and find out things are too large for the chassis, but with 175mm for the cooler and 315mm for the cards, you are going to fit most offerings with ease.
After that you start to get into how to get into the chassis on the left page. The right page shows how you should lay down the chassis and install the motherboard with the cooler already installed to make life easier. There is an access hole for the cooler, so if wiring it tight for you on the 8-pin and the screws may be blocked by the cooler, you can install the cooler after with little issue.
As the manual continues, it then goes into the PSU mounting, how to remove the bay covers, how to slide in an ODD, and how the tool-free clips will work. What I didn't show was how the manual continues to show the HDD and SSD installations, but that is pretty easy to wrap your head around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20