Inside the Chaser A41
Once the panels were removed and stowed until I completed the build, you can see inside of the Chaser A41 now. For now we will cover the fact that the wires are all tied up and secured, and that you get a small bag of hardware tied to the drive bays.
Behind the removable covers on the bezel you will find four 5.25" bays on the inside and each has the option to use the tool-free clips that are in place or via the holes in them, you can also screw the drives in. The back side will require screws, however.
Here, the top bay is 3.5" wide and allows for a storage drive to be placed there. The bottom 3.5" tray allows users to add a card reader or similar device, and have access to it through the bezel.
The clip in plastic trays that hold either 3.5" drives with screws through the sides of the tray, or you can install a 2.5" drive through holes in the bottom of each tray. In total there are four of them, and this rack is here for the duration, and is not removable.
Inside the roof of the chassis you have this clear 200mm fan that also offers a flood of blue LED lighting when powered. I covered all of the fan options already, but since the motherboard tray is so close, only thin radiators will fit well in the top.
The motherboard tray is labeled well for both ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, and comes with all the risers in place for an ATX installation. There are three holes on the right for management along with a few slots at the top to hide the wiring from the fans and to the motherboard.
The floor of the chassis offers sections of steel that is raised to support the PSU on the left. Just to the right of it is where you will find four other bumps to set a 120mm fan on top of them and screw it into the chassis as an option, cables allowing of course.
The rear of the chassis offers the same 120mm black fan that we will soon see in the front of the chassis, and both have blue LEDs. You will also notice that the expansion slot covers are flush with the rear of the chassis and have a cover to help clean up the hole that is there to get the thumbscrews in and out.
Behind the motherboard try, you have a minimum of 25mm near the grommets and structural shapes in the tray. Off to the left there is plenty of room for additional wiring, and with the door covering these, you have a minimum of 30mm of room for any management you need to accomplish.
I like that Thermaltake took the time to sleeve everything in black braid that doesn't come with the rubberized coating already. The front panel wiring is all contained on a ribbon cable, the HD audio and native USB 3.0 connections are the rubberized black cables, and you can see two of the three fan leads that are sleeved to match the rest of the kit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't have server browsers on PC
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- Digitize Photos, Important Files, and More in 8 Seconds
- We are looking for a US-based news reporter, join our awesome team!
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015