Inside the Chaser A41
Once the panels were removed and stowed until I completed the build, you can see inside of the Chaser A41 now. For now we will cover the fact that the wires are all tied up and secured, and that you get a small bag of hardware tied to the drive bays.
Behind the removable covers on the bezel you will find four 5.25" bays on the inside and each has the option to use the tool-free clips that are in place or via the holes in them, you can also screw the drives in. The back side will require screws, however.
Here, the top bay is 3.5" wide and allows for a storage drive to be placed there. The bottom 3.5" tray allows users to add a card reader or similar device, and have access to it through the bezel.
The clip in plastic trays that hold either 3.5" drives with screws through the sides of the tray, or you can install a 2.5" drive through holes in the bottom of each tray. In total there are four of them, and this rack is here for the duration, and is not removable.
Inside the roof of the chassis you have this clear 200mm fan that also offers a flood of blue LED lighting when powered. I covered all of the fan options already, but since the motherboard tray is so close, only thin radiators will fit well in the top.
The motherboard tray is labeled well for both ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, and comes with all the risers in place for an ATX installation. There are three holes on the right for management along with a few slots at the top to hide the wiring from the fans and to the motherboard.
The floor of the chassis offers sections of steel that is raised to support the PSU on the left. Just to the right of it is where you will find four other bumps to set a 120mm fan on top of them and screw it into the chassis as an option, cables allowing of course.
The rear of the chassis offers the same 120mm black fan that we will soon see in the front of the chassis, and both have blue LEDs. You will also notice that the expansion slot covers are flush with the rear of the chassis and have a cover to help clean up the hole that is there to get the thumbscrews in and out.
Behind the motherboard try, you have a minimum of 25mm near the grommets and structural shapes in the tray. Off to the left there is plenty of room for additional wiring, and with the door covering these, you have a minimum of 30mm of room for any management you need to accomplish.
I like that Thermaltake took the time to sleeve everything in black braid that doesn't come with the rubberized coating already. The front panel wiring is all contained on a ribbon cable, the HD audio and native USB 3.0 connections are the rubberized black cables, and you can see two of the three fan leads that are sleeved to match the rest of the kit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now