When the G19s is first plugged in, the LCD screen will show the above pair of logos, along with the Logitech name for about three seconds, as the system boots up.
Since the drivers are in prior to booting the keyboard, the first thing that shows up is that same list of applications you saw in the software, just displayed on the screen so that you can use the D-pad and cycle through the options.
One of the basic apps is the clock. It shows an analog clock along with the day and date at the top.
The next option is to run either the countdown timer on the left or you can use the stopwatch on the right. I was able to start and stop both clocks, but when you hit the Menu key to try to configure the clock, a new window appears with options to set the parameters.
The video feed stems from the Videos section of the C drive by default, at the time I took the images, I didn't have any in that folder, but I was able to play episodes of Tron Uprising as well as Big Bang Theory, and they looked really good while playing on the small LCD screen.
There is also an image display app that allows you to search through the Pictures folder on the C drive and I just happened to have this image on the PC at the time. With all of the apps that have a search for something feature, you do have the ability via the software to redirect where the software is to look for that media.
The last of the apps that come on the keyboard is the performance graphs. With the dual-core system I plugged into for images, I get two CPU graphs above the single memory usage bar. As I went to my i7 rig, I only get one CPU graph for all four cores and HT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now