Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
Fresh out of the box, there are quite a few things to notice. You get a good assortment of G-keys, there is a large adjustable angle LCD at the top, there is a nice blue surround on the keys, a full set of multimedia keys, and some styling that makes this board look really good at a glance.
On the left side of the keyboard, with white painted accents surrounding the right side of them, Logitech offers 12 G-keys for adding macros to your gaming sessions.
At the top edge of this keyboard you will find the M-keys for the three profiles and the MR-key for on the fly macro recording. There is the Game Mode switch followed by a D-pad, menu key, back button, and settings button for the LCD screen.
Moving further to the right at the top of the keyboard you run into the stylishly shaped LCD screen and its housing. Anything past the edges of the screen blends in nicely with the black behind the clear plastic covering.
Finishing off what is found on the top of the keyboard, we are now running into the right edge. Here we should cover the lighting button that controls both the LCD and the backlighting. As you pass the key lock LEDs, you run into the set of multi-media keys and the volume scroll wheel.
The 74 keys on the left two-thirds of the keyboard covers the F-keys and the QWERTY layout of the keycaps that are hovering over rubber dome switches. You will notice that the WASD keys will be easier to find since their grey color stands out well against the other black keys.
Under the multi-media keys you get the basic set of nine command keys above the G19s name plaque, with grey arrows keys under that. The number pad is the standard layout of 17 keys.
Looking at the G19s from the side, you can see that the front edge of the keyboard is taller than the back of the keyboard, and leaves the key caps falling away from the rows in front of them.
In the back of the keyboard near where the dual cable comes out of the G19s, there are a pair of USB 2.0 ports to plug in your mouse and headset all right here so you have access to them, maybe even a great place to use a thumb drive, so you don't have to reach to the PC.
From the back of the screen, you can see the LCD panel pivots on the aluminum bar, which runs from one side of the keyboard to the other here. With the G in the aluminum badge under the right ALT key, this aluminum carries the idea into a more finished look, and less of just a badge in aluminum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Carl Pei hints that OnePlus 5 might keep headphone jack
- Borderlands 3 teased for 2018 release
- Red Dead Redemption 2 to release after April 2018
- Samsung has 3.5-inch 120Hz OLED: next-gen VR panels
- Samsung teases prototype 1.96-inch 4K LCD for VR HMDs
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning