In a small white cardboard box that the GOrb II is shipped in, on the front panel you can see the white version of it, and is also illuminated. Off to the right you can see it set under a laptop above the naming and the tagline "Cool On the GO".
The right side of this package shows you the color options of the GOrb II. You can see all four versions, and Thermaltake places a green sticker next to the version inside of the packaging.
The back packs quite a bit of good information on it. It starts with its light weight, the 70mm fans, and the soft rubber used as the list of features just above a specs chart and image of how the GOrb II works. On the right side you will see the GOrb II split in half, the USB connection, and the carrying case it ships inside of.
For those of you who aren't very fluent in English, Thermaltake was sure to list the features on this side in 11 languages to better serve their global customer base.
When you do pop the top on the box, you are looking in at a black case with the paperwork just lying in the bottom. This is a hard case that uses a zipper for closure, but also offers a carabiner connector to allow you to clip this onto a bag rather than stowing it inside.
Inside of the case you will find a very well protected GOrb II cooler nestled in between two soft layers of cloth on the inside of the hard case. This will keep all of that very shiny plastic from getting damaged in transit, and just this case and the thin cardboard got the cooler to me in pristine shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel