Accessories and Documentation
In one of the boxes of hardware you will find these bits. Here we get the silicone strips to isolate fans and an extra set of fan corners for the same reason. You also get an extra pair of wire fan clips, a case badge, the screwdriver, the LNA adapter and a tube of NT-H1 paste.
The Intel kit offers you a bag with the plastic spacers, mounting nuts, and the LGA2011 screws to the right of the instruction sheets. At the bottom you will see the top brackets to use with all of the Intel hardware, and the back plate that offers LGA1150/1155/1156 mounting.
In the AMD box you will find instructions, a pair of brackets for the top, and a bag with screws and spacers in it. To complete the mounting, you will need to rob the Intel kit of the nuts to keep this hardware secured.
I was also sent a second NF-A15 fan in the retail packaging so that I could test the NH-14S in a dual fan configuration.
Making the Velcro give way allows you to get a look inside the packaging on the right with a list of included bits around it. On the left you can see why the fan is able to force the flow of the air, a bit about the bearing, and another bit about the stepped edge of the fans frame.
As you can see, with the stock fan on the left with the fan clips still in it, along with the retail fan on the right, we do now have a pair of NF-A15 PWM fans for testing, but I did notice that the naming on the sticker changed color. It must have been a last minute change, but from my testing, both fans are identical in specs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience