Accessories and Documentation
In one of the boxes of hardware you will find these bits. Here we get the silicone strips to isolate fans and an extra set of fan corners for the same reason. You also get an extra pair of wire fan clips, a case badge, the screwdriver, the LNA adapter and a tube of NT-H1 paste.
The Intel kit offers you a bag with the plastic spacers, mounting nuts, and the LGA2011 screws to the right of the instruction sheets. At the bottom you will see the top brackets to use with all of the Intel hardware, and the back plate that offers LGA1150/1155/1156 mounting.
In the AMD box you will find instructions, a pair of brackets for the top, and a bag with screws and spacers in it. To complete the mounting, you will need to rob the Intel kit of the nuts to keep this hardware secured.
I was also sent a second NF-A15 fan in the retail packaging so that I could test the NH-14S in a dual fan configuration.
Making the Velcro give way allows you to get a look inside the packaging on the right with a list of included bits around it. On the left you can see why the fan is able to force the flow of the air, a bit about the bearing, and another bit about the stepped edge of the fans frame.
As you can see, with the stock fan on the left with the fan clips still in it, along with the retail fan on the right, we do now have a pair of NF-A15 PWM fans for testing, but I did notice that the naming on the sticker changed color. It must have been a last minute change, but from my testing, both fans are identical in specs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni