Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find one larger bag that contains all that can be seen above. There are four wire ties next to the extra stand-off. You also get bags of hard drive screws, 2.5" drive screws, long fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, and fat aggressive thread fan screws.
In another bag that you will find inside of the liner, but outside of the chassis is what I have in this image. There is a large fold-out of paper that is the Quick Start Guide for the chassis, and a little pamphlet for the two year warranty information.
As you unfold the paper and look inside, you will see the exploded diagram from the back of the packaging. If you can familiarize yourself with the 12 components that are addressed in the image and with descriptions, you are 95 percent ready to go.
The other five percent of the build is finding and using the correct hardware for the job at hand. The back of the guide will give you a count and description of each type of screw with an image of both the profile view, as well as looking directly at the head of the screws to help you distinguish between similar ones supplied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017