Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find one larger bag that contains all that can be seen above. There are four wire ties next to the extra stand-off. You also get bags of hard drive screws, 2.5" drive screws, long fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, and fat aggressive thread fan screws.
In another bag that you will find inside of the liner, but outside of the chassis is what I have in this image. There is a large fold-out of paper that is the Quick Start Guide for the chassis, and a little pamphlet for the two year warranty information.
As you unfold the paper and look inside, you will see the exploded diagram from the back of the packaging. If you can familiarize yourself with the 12 components that are addressed in the image and with descriptions, you are 95 percent ready to go.
The other five percent of the build is finding and using the correct hardware for the job at hand. The back of the guide will give you a count and description of each type of screw with an image of both the profile view, as well as looking directly at the head of the screws to help you distinguish between similar ones supplied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family