Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find one larger bag that contains all that can be seen above. There are four wire ties next to the extra stand-off. You also get bags of hard drive screws, 2.5" drive screws, long fan screws, motherboard and PSU screws, and fat aggressive thread fan screws.
In another bag that you will find inside of the liner, but outside of the chassis is what I have in this image. There is a large fold-out of paper that is the Quick Start Guide for the chassis, and a little pamphlet for the two year warranty information.
As you unfold the paper and look inside, you will see the exploded diagram from the back of the packaging. If you can familiarize yourself with the 12 components that are addressed in the image and with descriptions, you are 95 percent ready to go.
The other five percent of the build is finding and using the correct hardware for the job at hand. The back of the guide will give you a count and description of each type of screw with an image of both the profile view, as well as looking directly at the head of the screws to help you distinguish between similar ones supplied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now