Corsair sticks with the plain brown box with black screening to help save money. They do, however, use the space well to deliver not only an image of the windowed chassis, but also take the time to list the feature on the right in both English and French.
This side of the packaging offers the specifications chart in three languages above dimensional renderings of the chassis at the bottom in the black stripe.
Around the back, Corsair again uses all of the room to provide more information. At the top is a fully exploded diagram of the chassis covering every movable or removable part. The bottom information, in the black stripe, is the same as the features on the front, now listed in four other languages.
While somewhat blocked by the shipping tags, this side is much like the opposite side. This time the three charts are done in another three languages, covering the same as the features lists do.
Internally, to protect the chassis, Corsair sends the 350D with plastic stuck to the outside of the window, and the front panel gets taped in place. Once that is done, the chassis is enveloped in a plastic liner with thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom to keep the chassis safe in transit. It all worked very well as the Obsidian 350D arrived here in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017