Corsair sticks with the plain brown box with black screening to help save money. They do, however, use the space well to deliver not only an image of the windowed chassis, but also take the time to list the feature on the right in both English and French.
This side of the packaging offers the specifications chart in three languages above dimensional renderings of the chassis at the bottom in the black stripe.
Around the back, Corsair again uses all of the room to provide more information. At the top is a fully exploded diagram of the chassis covering every movable or removable part. The bottom information, in the black stripe, is the same as the features on the front, now listed in four other languages.
While somewhat blocked by the shipping tags, this side is much like the opposite side. This time the three charts are done in another three languages, covering the same as the features lists do.
Internally, to protect the chassis, Corsair sends the 350D with plastic stuck to the outside of the window, and the front panel gets taped in place. Once that is done, the chassis is enveloped in a plastic liner with thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom to keep the chassis safe in transit. It all worked very well as the Obsidian 350D arrived here in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs