Corsair sticks with the plain brown box with black screening to help save money. They do, however, use the space well to deliver not only an image of the windowed chassis, but also take the time to list the feature on the right in both English and French.
This side of the packaging offers the specifications chart in three languages above dimensional renderings of the chassis at the bottom in the black stripe.
Around the back, Corsair again uses all of the room to provide more information. At the top is a fully exploded diagram of the chassis covering every movable or removable part. The bottom information, in the black stripe, is the same as the features on the front, now listed in four other languages.
While somewhat blocked by the shipping tags, this side is much like the opposite side. This time the three charts are done in another three languages, covering the same as the features lists do.
Internally, to protect the chassis, Corsair sends the 350D with plastic stuck to the outside of the window, and the front panel gets taped in place. Once that is done, the chassis is enveloped in a plastic liner with thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom to keep the chassis safe in transit. It all worked very well as the Obsidian 350D arrived here in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- Pewdiepie to delete his channel later today
- NASA joins Giphy with almost 500 awesome GIFs
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD