Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side, from back to front, features the power port, one USB 3.0 port and the power button.
The right side, from back to front, features one USB 3.0 port, headphone jack and microSD card reader. A mini HDMI port is present on the back of the system (not pictured).
The Acer Aspire S7-191 does not feature any USB 2.0 ports, thus testing was unable to be run.
In terms of USB 3.0 read performance, the Aspire S7-191 is towards the bottom of the stack. It turns out a decent 104.8MB/s, which is 12MB/s slower than the top system.
In terms of USB 3.0 write performance, the Aspire S7-191 continues to be towards the back of the pack, managing a write speed of 127MB/s. This puts it ahead of two systems that didn't even break into the 100MB/s category.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family