Infortrend EonNAS Pro 510
Here we get our first look at the EonNAS Pro 510. The unit doesn't have an overbearing amount of LEDs that dance or flash for little to no reason.
The drive sleds have individual locking mechanisms, but the front door doesn't lock.
You can configure your NAS with the front display and two-buttons. The power button is easily identifiable. There are four small LEDs on the front face that show an over temperature warning, network activity and disk activity. Each drive sled also shows drive activity.
A single USB connector on the front makes backing up your thumb drives easy. The front USB port is 2.0, the two 3.0 ports are both on the back of the NAS.
I was a bit surprised to see the EonNAS Pro 510 is SATA only. The connectors aren't keyed for SAS HDDs.
Infortrend uses an internal power supply so no power brick to deal with.
A large fan keeps the system and your HDDs cool. The two fans are quiet, we couldn't hear the EonNAS Pro 510 from a few feet away.
All but one of the I/O connectors are on the back of the NAS.
If you prefer to place your NAS on a desk the rubber feet help isolate vibration transfer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging]
- Page 5 [Infortrend EonNAS Pro 510]
- Page 6 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1 HDD / JBOD]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 5]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 6]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset