Accessories and Documentation
The box that you will find the hardware and accessories in also acts as your parts list. You can see all of the various components along with a part count so you can check right away if you have everything you need to continue.
Inside of the box you will find six bags and six wire ties. In the bags you will find the stand-offs and a socket to set them, drive screws for the 2.5" drives and drive screws for 3.5" drives. The bottom row offers the motherboard screws, ODD bay thumbscrews and PSU screws.
Outside of the chassis there is some paperwork to look at. Here you will find the bright red "if you have a faulty product" insert right along with the ARC Midi R2 user manual.
Inside the manual you are congratulated on the purchase and are given the story of the development of this case. It then moves into how the fan controller works, covers the fan filters, shows how to move or remove the HDD cages, and then discusses radiator placement inside.
Flipping the page continues to show features like how you can screw a pair of 2.5" drives to the back of the motherboard tray so that you can hide them even if the HDD rack is removed. Things quickly move into the warranty information, and as you can see, just as quickly, the information moves onto another language.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20