Accessories and Documentation
The box that you will find the hardware and accessories in also acts as your parts list. You can see all of the various components along with a part count so you can check right away if you have everything you need to continue.
Inside of the box you will find six bags and six wire ties. In the bags you will find the stand-offs and a socket to set them, drive screws for the 2.5" drives and drive screws for 3.5" drives. The bottom row offers the motherboard screws, ODD bay thumbscrews and PSU screws.
Outside of the chassis there is some paperwork to look at. Here you will find the bright red "if you have a faulty product" insert right along with the ARC Midi R2 user manual.
Inside the manual you are congratulated on the purchase and are given the story of the development of this case. It then moves into how the fan controller works, covers the fan filters, shows how to move or remove the HDD cages, and then discusses radiator placement inside.
Flipping the page continues to show features like how you can screw a pair of 2.5" drives to the back of the motherboard tray so that you can hide them even if the HDD rack is removed. Things quickly move into the warranty information, and as you can see, just as quickly, the information moves onto another language.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni