Accessories and Documentation
The box that you will find the hardware and accessories in also acts as your parts list. You can see all of the various components along with a part count so you can check right away if you have everything you need to continue.
Inside of the box you will find six bags and six wire ties. In the bags you will find the stand-offs and a socket to set them, drive screws for the 2.5" drives and drive screws for 3.5" drives. The bottom row offers the motherboard screws, ODD bay thumbscrews and PSU screws.
Outside of the chassis there is some paperwork to look at. Here you will find the bright red "if you have a faulty product" insert right along with the ARC Midi R2 user manual.
Inside the manual you are congratulated on the purchase and are given the story of the development of this case. It then moves into how the fan controller works, covers the fan filters, shows how to move or remove the HDD cages, and then discusses radiator placement inside.
Flipping the page continues to show features like how you can screw a pair of 2.5" drives to the back of the motherboard tray so that you can hide them even if the HDD rack is removed. Things quickly move into the warranty information, and as you can see, just as quickly, the information moves onto another language.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now