A great way to save money for things invested into the chassis is to ship them in a plain brown box. Fractal has employed this with black screens made to cover it. On the front you can see what the chassis looks like from the rendering, and you get the name of the chassis and at the bottom the site address.
Spinning the box around to the right we are now looking at a rendering of the inside of the chassis. You can now get an idea of the layout I was explaining earlier.
The back of the box covers nine features found on, in or around the chassis. These cover everything you can see in the exploded look at the ARC Midi R2 at the bottom. Things like removable bays, dust filters, removable top and fan placements.
The same specifications we just went over on the last page are also shown on the last side of the packaging. I do like it when companies attempt to fully inform their buyers rather than saving a few extra pennies and simplifying these specifications lists.
Inside of the plain brown cardboard you will find the ARC Midi R2 enveloped in a plastic liner, and you can also see the bubbles under the plastic protecting the window. To keep the chassis secured in the center of the packaging and take any drops that may occur, thick Styrofoam was sufficient to deliver this chassis in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup