A great way to save money for things invested into the chassis is to ship them in a plain brown box. Fractal has employed this with black screens made to cover it. On the front you can see what the chassis looks like from the rendering, and you get the name of the chassis and at the bottom the site address.
Spinning the box around to the right we are now looking at a rendering of the inside of the chassis. You can now get an idea of the layout I was explaining earlier.
The back of the box covers nine features found on, in or around the chassis. These cover everything you can see in the exploded look at the ARC Midi R2 at the bottom. Things like removable bays, dust filters, removable top and fan placements.
The same specifications we just went over on the last page are also shown on the last side of the packaging. I do like it when companies attempt to fully inform their buyers rather than saving a few extra pennies and simplifying these specifications lists.
Inside of the plain brown cardboard you will find the ARC Midi R2 enveloped in a plastic liner, and you can also see the bubbles under the plastic protecting the window. To keep the chassis secured in the center of the packaging and take any drops that may occur, thick Styrofoam was sufficient to deliver this chassis in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017