A great way to save money for things invested into the chassis is to ship them in a plain brown box. Fractal has employed this with black screens made to cover it. On the front you can see what the chassis looks like from the rendering, and you get the name of the chassis and at the bottom the site address.
Spinning the box around to the right we are now looking at a rendering of the inside of the chassis. You can now get an idea of the layout I was explaining earlier.
The back of the box covers nine features found on, in or around the chassis. These cover everything you can see in the exploded look at the ARC Midi R2 at the bottom. Things like removable bays, dust filters, removable top and fan placements.
The same specifications we just went over on the last page are also shown on the last side of the packaging. I do like it when companies attempt to fully inform their buyers rather than saving a few extra pennies and simplifying these specifications lists.
Inside of the plain brown cardboard you will find the ARC Midi R2 enveloped in a plastic liner, and you can also see the bubbles under the plastic protecting the window. To keep the chassis secured in the center of the packaging and take any drops that may occur, thick Styrofoam was sufficient to deliver this chassis in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair