The Build and Finished Product
Since the front bezel is so open, it is nice to see a fan filter on the front 120mm fan, and is really the only reason you need to get in here. Keep in mind, that since the front I/O wiring is attached, it's going to be a real pain to get this panel off with then all maintained behind the motherboard.
With the colored accessories now applied and the DVD drive in place, I do really like the looks of the chassis much more. The drive does break up the lines at the top, but looking at it head on, it blends in well.
Inside I tested the limits as best as I could. With an ATX motherboard, one of the largest CPU coolers I have, and the longer HD 7950, this case takes it all in stride. Have I mentioned yet how off-putting these green clips are yet? It bugs me more once I added the splash of red to the inside and the outside.
The rear of the case was mostly a lot of the usual. The dust shield goes right in, the card lines up great, and the PSU gave me no issues. The only failure I see here is the lack of another four screws in case I want to mount more than one expansion card.
Behind the motherboard tray, the options given are really more of a joke than being really usable. There are two tie point over to the right, but without the room for the 8-pin to go through the hole provided, both the hole and these tie points are worthless. What you are left with since all of the wiring except for the SATA cable are short and doesn't leave much option to clean things up.
With the panels back on and the interior closed off, it is like I am seeing two cases at once. There is so much detail and sleek lines with a good layout externally, and the inside seems like an afterthought.
With power applied there is very minimal case lighting to deal with. The rear case fan does light up with red LEDs, but the tint of the side window negates anything being seen from it. On the top of the chassis the power button will illuminate with a blue LED denoting power, and the "headlights" are lit minimally with blue LEDs as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand