The Build and Finished Product
Since the front bezel is so open, it is nice to see a fan filter on the front 120mm fan, and is really the only reason you need to get in here. Keep in mind, that since the front I/O wiring is attached, it's going to be a real pain to get this panel off with then all maintained behind the motherboard.
With the colored accessories now applied and the DVD drive in place, I do really like the looks of the chassis much more. The drive does break up the lines at the top, but looking at it head on, it blends in well.
Inside I tested the limits as best as I could. With an ATX motherboard, one of the largest CPU coolers I have, and the longer HD 7950, this case takes it all in stride. Have I mentioned yet how off-putting these green clips are yet? It bugs me more once I added the splash of red to the inside and the outside.
The rear of the case was mostly a lot of the usual. The dust shield goes right in, the card lines up great, and the PSU gave me no issues. The only failure I see here is the lack of another four screws in case I want to mount more than one expansion card.
Behind the motherboard tray, the options given are really more of a joke than being really usable. There are two tie point over to the right, but without the room for the 8-pin to go through the hole provided, both the hole and these tie points are worthless. What you are left with since all of the wiring except for the SATA cable are short and doesn't leave much option to clean things up.
With the panels back on and the interior closed off, it is like I am seeing two cases at once. There is so much detail and sleek lines with a good layout externally, and the inside seems like an afterthought.
With power applied there is very minimal case lighting to deal with. The rear case fan does light up with red LEDs, but the tint of the side window negates anything being seen from it. On the top of the chassis the power button will illuminate with a blue LED denoting power, and the "headlights" are lit minimally with blue LEDs as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact