Accessories and Documentation
Since most of the hardware spilled into the large bag holding all of the hardware and accessories, I just left the screws standoffs and the socket for them out of the bag on the left. Those screws are for the motherboard, power supply as well as an expansion card. On the right side there are ten screws for optical drive or 2.5" drive installations. You also get a motherboard post speaker, which I don't see in some expensive cases.
You get a set of three wire managing straps along with a set of 20 octagonal red rings. Each ring has three clips on it, and they are to be installed into the holes in the front of the chassis. Don't worry if you don't get the concept yet, I will have then added in for the build images.
The GT1 user manual covers eight languages on one side of this fold out instruction guide, and dedicates almost one full side to English.
Once unfolded, the manual does offer a start with a quick part check, and then covers the chassis along with an exploded diagram of the GT1 to familiarize yourself with this chassis first.
This is the sort of instructions you will find in this manual. You are left to really study the drawings, as there isn't a whole lot of text provided to help guide you through the steps. The case is pretty intuitive in its construction, and if you have built at least one other system, you should be fine with this chassis too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes