Accessories and Documentation
Since most of the hardware spilled into the large bag holding all of the hardware and accessories, I just left the screws standoffs and the socket for them out of the bag on the left. Those screws are for the motherboard, power supply as well as an expansion card. On the right side there are ten screws for optical drive or 2.5" drive installations. You also get a motherboard post speaker, which I don't see in some expensive cases.
You get a set of three wire managing straps along with a set of 20 octagonal red rings. Each ring has three clips on it, and they are to be installed into the holes in the front of the chassis. Don't worry if you don't get the concept yet, I will have then added in for the build images.
The GT1 user manual covers eight languages on one side of this fold out instruction guide, and dedicates almost one full side to English.
Once unfolded, the manual does offer a start with a quick part check, and then covers the chassis along with an exploded diagram of the GT1 to familiarize yourself with this chassis first.
This is the sort of instructions you will find in this manual. You are left to really study the drawings, as there isn't a whole lot of text provided to help guide you through the steps. The case is pretty intuitive in its construction, and if you have built at least one other system, you should be fine with this chassis too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system