Accessories and Documentation
Since most of the hardware spilled into the large bag holding all of the hardware and accessories, I just left the screws standoffs and the socket for them out of the bag on the left. Those screws are for the motherboard, power supply as well as an expansion card. On the right side there are ten screws for optical drive or 2.5" drive installations. You also get a motherboard post speaker, which I don't see in some expensive cases.
You get a set of three wire managing straps along with a set of 20 octagonal red rings. Each ring has three clips on it, and they are to be installed into the holes in the front of the chassis. Don't worry if you don't get the concept yet, I will have then added in for the build images.
The GT1 user manual covers eight languages on one side of this fold out instruction guide, and dedicates almost one full side to English.
Once unfolded, the manual does offer a start with a quick part check, and then covers the chassis along with an exploded diagram of the GT1 to familiarize yourself with this chassis first.
This is the sort of instructions you will find in this manual. You are left to really study the drawings, as there isn't a whole lot of text provided to help guide you through the steps. The case is pretty intuitive in its construction, and if you have built at least one other system, you should be fine with this chassis too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue that Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015