I'm going to go ahead and call this the front just because of the large rendering of a sports car on here that somewhat resembles a Mustang. On the fender you will also see the GT1 naming of this InWin chassis.
Spinning to the right one panel you now see that this plain brown box with two color printing incorporates the specifications chart on this side.
What is more likely intended as the front panel of this box is the side that gives you a look at the front I/O panel, has the large name at the top, and offers the eight features at the right to be found in the GT1.
The last panel holds some important information as well. Here you get check boxes for both the color of the chassis as well as the type of side panel. Here we have a white chassis with the side panel window. Taking the majority of this panel is the list of 11 features they covered this time.
If you open the box from the top, you will find the hardware and accessory bag that used to be taped into place here. It must have had a hard journey as not only the main bag was flopping lose in here, but the bags inside were also spilling their contents.
Protecting the GT1 on this same journey, InWin used Styrofoam for the top and bottom supports, wraps the chassis in a plastic liner, and protects the side window with a layer of plastic stuck to the outside of it. All of this worked very well and the chassis arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent