I'm going to go ahead and call this the front just because of the large rendering of a sports car on here that somewhat resembles a Mustang. On the fender you will also see the GT1 naming of this InWin chassis.
Spinning to the right one panel you now see that this plain brown box with two color printing incorporates the specifications chart on this side.
What is more likely intended as the front panel of this box is the side that gives you a look at the front I/O panel, has the large name at the top, and offers the eight features at the right to be found in the GT1.
The last panel holds some important information as well. Here you get check boxes for both the color of the chassis as well as the type of side panel. Here we have a white chassis with the side panel window. Taking the majority of this panel is the list of 11 features they covered this time.
If you open the box from the top, you will find the hardware and accessory bag that used to be taped into place here. It must have had a hard journey as not only the main bag was flopping lose in here, but the bags inside were also spilling their contents.
Protecting the GT1 on this same journey, InWin used Styrofoam for the top and bottom supports, wraps the chassis in a plastic liner, and protects the side window with a layer of plastic stuck to the outside of it. All of this worked very well and the chassis arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched