Looking at the GTX TITAN for the first time you can see we've got a mean cooling setup with a massive heatsink that can be seen over the top of the GPU via a see-through window. To the right you can see we've got a fan that draws cool air in and pushes it directly across the heatsink and straight out the back of the card. You can see the shroud also looks pretty awesome with the TITAN logo on the left and a little NVIDIA logo on the right.
If we take a swing around you don't really see anything that out of the ordinary or special. At the back you can see that power comes in the form of an 8-pin PCIe and 6-pin PCIe power connector. Closer to the front you can see we've got a pair of SLI connectors which give us the ability to run up to four of these cards together. While we won't be making use of them today, we will soon enough as we check out SLI performance in the coming days.
Checking out the connectivity side of things it's a fairly standard setup that we see from NVIDIA. While AMD have chosen to embrace multi DisplayPort, NVIDIA continue to go down the path of a Dual-Link DVI-D and DVI-I connector along with a full size HDMI and DisplayPort.
As we mentioned earlier we're dealing with a SuperClocked version of the GTX TITAN from EVGA. Before we get into the specifics of the clocks let's just take a quick moment to cover what a reference GTX TITAN comes in at. Out of the box we've got an 837MHz core that runs at 876MHz via Boost. 2688 stream processors are present, 224 Texture Units and 48 ROPs. As for the 6GB of GDDR5 that sits on a 384-bit memory bus and carries with it a default clock of 6008MHz QDR.
Looking above you can see that EVGA have chosen to boost the core clock up to 876MHz which via boost brings it in at 928MHz. As for the 6GB of GDDR5, they've decided to leave that alone at the same 6008MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 20 [Temperature Test]
- Page 21 [Sound Test]
- Page 22 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 23 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now