System Requirements and Main Features
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions).
It takes just seconds to save or restore a snapshot.
Doesn't impact computer performance even on older or slower systems.
Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise console).
Upon reboot you can switch between saved snapshots at will, essentially bringing your system back and forth in time.
By restoring a previously saved snapshot you can essentially undo system crashes within seconds, even if Windows can't start.
Test different software without the need to uninstall them after testing - just reboot and restore a previous snapshot at boot time. By doing so you will be instantly undoing everything that happened in the meantime. Software testing installs, system crashes, botched or incompatible installations, user configuration errors, they will all be completely gone in seconds just by restoring a healthy snapshot. This is not just a clean-up; it's a complete undo so there will be no leftovers left behind.
It can fully undo the most common non-sophisticated malware infections out there.
Snapshots can be created from within Windows, without having to restart the system. The system has to be restarted in order to restore a previously created snapshot.
It supports an astonishing number of 60000 snapshots.
Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
Snapshots can be locked to prevent accidental deletion.
Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Just drag and drop them into your active system.
Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule, or upon execution of specific files (i.e. setup.exe).
256-bit AES snapshot encryption. Prevents unauthorized data theft in case of stolen computer.
Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
Stealth Mode - You can hide the Rollback Rx tray icon and boot time splash screen.
You can change the hot-key that opens the RX recovery console at boot time (the default key is HOME).
Built-in snapshot defragmenter optimizes system resources and recovers free space.
Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back to a previously saved snapshot.
Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators. You can set deployment options and predefine Rollback RX settings. Offers detailed program operation logging.
Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Dynamic disk space management - disk space is recovered upon snapshot deletion.
Intelligent disk space monitoring - informing users of disk space usage of each snapshot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Amnesia creators show off the latest trailer to SOMA, arrives Sep 22
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- ASUS unveils a new super-powered gaming notebook that is watercooled
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015