The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The Pluto SC3 averages 24,473 IOPS at QD256.
The SC3 provides 4,980,059 I/Os (68%) in the 10-20ms range, and 2,307,813 I/Os (31%) in the 8-10ms range.
The Pluto SC3 averages 3.5 Watts in steady state.
The Pluto SC3 averages 6,929 IOPS per Watt, coming in very close to the Optimus average of 7,276 IOPS.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The Pluto SC3 exhibits a wide range of variability in this test, averaging 20,096 IOPS at QD256.
The Pluto SC3 provides 4,471,226 I/Os (74.5%) at 10-20ms, and 1,142,981 I/Os (19%) at 8-10ms. There is also a wide scattering of distribution from 1-2ms through 40-60ms.
The SC3 averages 3.46 Watts during the measurement window.
The SC3 averages 5,838 IOPS per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4