Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Motherboard: Gigabyte 8KNXP (Supplied by Gigabyte)
Memory: Kingmax 2x 256MB DDR-400 (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD80 7200RPM (Supplied by Techbuy)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATI)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 3.6
For our testing we used 3DMark2001SE and 3DMark03.
For each program we tested with the power set at minimum, Thermal Control and maximum. All testing was done at 1024x768 and run through the benchmark test 10 times each to make sure the system would heat up to its maximum temperature. We displayed our temperatures in degrees Celsius.
3DMark 2001 SE is a part of the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
The results speak for themselves.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Koolance EXOS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 3 [Features]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 5 [Testing - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 6 [Testing - 3DMark03]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio