Specifications of the Koolance EXOS
Suggested Price (U.S.) $ 199.99
Product Dimensions WxHxD 7.25" 3.75" 18.5" (18.4cm x 9.5cm x 47cm)
Packaged Dimensions WxHxD 9.75" 5.5" x 21.4" (24.77cm x 13.97cm x 54.36cm )
Product Weight 7.3 pounds (3.3kg)
Shipping Weight 9.5 pounds (4.31kg)
External Chassis, heat exchanger (radiator), reservoir & pumps, top cooling module with fans, LED display, power control board, slot interface, quick-release valves, User Manual, liquid bottle, funnel, tubing, attachment strips/pads, & various smaller components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Koolance EXOS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 3 [Features]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 5 [Testing - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001SE]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 6 [Testing - 3DMark03]
- Koolance EXOS - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software