SuperSSpeed S301 Internals
The SuperSSpeed S301 Hyper Gold comes in a sturdy 2.5" aluminum chassis with a 9.3mm Z-Height.
The SSD does not feature any power capacitors for host power-loss protection, and has a notable lack of thermal pads. The S031 is rated for 70C, likely due to the thermal envelope of the LSI SandForce controller. Intel 25nm SLC NAND is rated for 100C, providing great performance in high heat environments.
The LSI SF-2281VB1 controller is the only feature on the top of the PCB.
The bottom of the PCB is populated with eight packages of 29F16B16NCNE1 Intel 25nm SLC NAND.
There is no DRAM cache, which is typical of LSI SandForce based products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism