SuperSSpeed S301 Internals
The SuperSSpeed S301 Hyper Gold comes in a sturdy 2.5" aluminum chassis with a 9.3mm Z-Height.
The SSD does not feature any power capacitors for host power-loss protection, and has a notable lack of thermal pads. The S031 is rated for 70C, likely due to the thermal envelope of the LSI SandForce controller. Intel 25nm SLC NAND is rated for 100C, providing great performance in high heat environments.
The LSI SF-2281VB1 controller is the only feature on the top of the PCB.
The bottom of the PCB is populated with eight packages of 29F16B16NCNE1 Intel 25nm SLC NAND.
There is no DRAM cache, which is typical of LSI SandForce based products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup