The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 26,203 IOPS, and the SM843 averages 36,413 IOPS at QD256.
The CloudSpeed 500 provides 4,895,994 I/O's (62%) in the 8-10ms range, and 2,849,878 I/O's (36.3%) in the 10-20 range.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.6 Watts, and the SM843 averages a much lower 1.96 Watts.
The CloudSpeed averages 7,300 IOPS per Watt in steady state, and the SM843 averages 18,000 IOPS per Watt.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The CloudSpeed averages 23,036 IOPS at QD256, and the SM843 averages 11,911 IOPS.
The CloudSpeed 500 provides 3,417,735 I/O's (47.1%) in the 10-20ms range, 2,598,933 I/O's (35.8%) at 8-10ms, and 1,067,774 I/O's (14.7%) at 6-8ms.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.62 Watts in steady state, and the SM843 averages 2.69.
The CloudSpeed averages 6,579 IOPS per Watt, ahead of the SM843.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives