The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 26,203 IOPS, and the SM843 averages 36,413 IOPS at QD256.
The CloudSpeed 500 provides 4,895,994 I/O's (62%) in the 8-10ms range, and 2,849,878 I/O's (36.3%) in the 10-20 range.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.6 Watts, and the SM843 averages a much lower 1.96 Watts.
The CloudSpeed averages 7,300 IOPS per Watt in steady state, and the SM843 averages 18,000 IOPS per Watt.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The CloudSpeed averages 23,036 IOPS at QD256, and the SM843 averages 11,911 IOPS.
The CloudSpeed 500 provides 3,417,735 I/O's (47.1%) in the 10-20ms range, 2,598,933 I/O's (35.8%) at 8-10ms, and 1,067,774 I/O's (14.7%) at 6-8ms.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.62 Watts in steady state, and the SM843 averages 2.69.
The CloudSpeed averages 6,579 IOPS per Watt, ahead of the SM843.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood