128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
Both the CloudSpeed 500 and the SM843 are closely matched in this test, with an average hovering around 530MB/s.
The CloudSpeed falls in sequential write speed to the SM846, with an average of 425MB/s. The SM846 averages an impressive 487MB/s in sequential write speed at QD256.
The CloudSpeed 500 again manages good marks as we mix in a read workload in steady state conditions.
Both SSDs give great latency performance at 128K sequential write, with the SM843 actually providing 100% of its I/O's in the 60ms range. The CloudSpeed 500 provides 982,528 I/O's (93.72%) at 60-80ms, and 65,846 I/O's (6.28%) at 80-1900ms.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.83 Watts, and the SM843 averages 3.65 Watts.
The CloudSpeed 500 gives 113MB/s per Watt, and the SM843 provides 129MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now