128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
Both the CloudSpeed 500 and the SM843 are closely matched in this test, with an average hovering around 530MB/s.
The CloudSpeed falls in sequential write speed to the SM846, with an average of 425MB/s. The SM846 averages an impressive 487MB/s in sequential write speed at QD256.
The CloudSpeed 500 again manages good marks as we mix in a read workload in steady state conditions.
Both SSDs give great latency performance at 128K sequential write, with the SM843 actually providing 100% of its I/O's in the 60ms range. The CloudSpeed 500 provides 982,528 I/O's (93.72%) at 60-80ms, and 65,846 I/O's (6.28%) at 80-1900ms.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.83 Watts, and the SM843 averages 3.65 Watts.
The CloudSpeed 500 gives 113MB/s per Watt, and the SM843 provides 129MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives