Accessories and Documentation
I can tell from the green tape on the bag that this was supposed to be taped to the front of the chassis like it was found in the GT1. It had come lose though, and I found it in the bottom of the box after I removed the chassis.
Separated in two a pair of zip closed bag, you get the hardware. There is a bag with a socket, three risers and 15 hex head screws. The bag on the right contains ten screws for mounting optical devices and a 2.5" drive on top of the HDD rack.
You also get three bands to be used to tie up wiring, and with the ball and socket system that these use to lock, they are reusable if you need to move or change wiring. The last bit in this kit is the motherboard post speaker.
Inside of the user manual you start off with familiarizing yourself with the contents, the structure, its specifications and the terms of the warranty.
InWin do show how you need to wire all of those Molex clips and the 3-pin fan adapter to make the fan control switch work correctly. I know the images in step eight aren't very helpful for the build, but this is the kind of instructions you get where the images and arrows are more informative than any text that they do provide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller