Accessories and Documentation
I can tell from the green tape on the bag that this was supposed to be taped to the front of the chassis like it was found in the GT1. It had come lose though, and I found it in the bottom of the box after I removed the chassis.
Separated in two a pair of zip closed bag, you get the hardware. There is a bag with a socket, three risers and 15 hex head screws. The bag on the right contains ten screws for mounting optical devices and a 2.5" drive on top of the HDD rack.
You also get three bands to be used to tie up wiring, and with the ball and socket system that these use to lock, they are reusable if you need to move or change wiring. The last bit in this kit is the motherboard post speaker.
Inside of the user manual you start off with familiarizing yourself with the contents, the structure, its specifications and the terms of the warranty.
InWin do show how you need to wire all of those Molex clips and the 3-pin fan adapter to make the fan control switch work correctly. I know the images in step eight aren't very helpful for the build, but this is the kind of instructions you get where the images and arrows are more informative than any text that they do provide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs