Accessories and Documentation
I can tell from the green tape on the bag that this was supposed to be taped to the front of the chassis like it was found in the GT1. It had come lose though, and I found it in the bottom of the box after I removed the chassis.
Separated in two a pair of zip closed bag, you get the hardware. There is a bag with a socket, three risers and 15 hex head screws. The bag on the right contains ten screws for mounting optical devices and a 2.5" drive on top of the HDD rack.
You also get three bands to be used to tie up wiring, and with the ball and socket system that these use to lock, they are reusable if you need to move or change wiring. The last bit in this kit is the motherboard post speaker.
Inside of the user manual you start off with familiarizing yourself with the contents, the structure, its specifications and the terms of the warranty.
InWin do show how you need to wire all of those Molex clips and the 3-pin fan adapter to make the fan control switch work correctly. I know the images in step eight aren't very helpful for the build, but this is the kind of instructions you get where the images and arrows are more informative than any text that they do provide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis