Starting the savings, InWin uses a paling cardboard box and chooses to go with two colors of printing on it. On this side of the box you see a large rendering of the chassis with the G7 at the lower left naming this chassis.
Continuing on, you now have this side panel with blue text. Here InWin covers ten features that you can find in or on the G7 chassis.
This side of the packaging offers a look at the G7 square in the face. Under the InWin name and logo, along with the large G7 name, you will find eight blue boxes that cover features found in the G7 design.
The other thin panel offers the specifications chart and is as inclusive as the one I showed you on the last page. This way, potential buyers get very well informed of what this design has to offer, but I'm sure customers would appreciate a look at the inside as well on this packaging.
Out of the box we see that the G7 uses all the typical packing materials. There is a large plastic liner wrapping the chassis and then there are Styrofoam end caps to keep the chassis from incurring damage in transit. It has worked well for the G7 as it arrived without any damage to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now