Enermax Ostrog Giant Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the Ostrog Giant keeps the outer ring of mesh that the original Ostrog had, but this time is it painted red, and surrounds a full mesh center where the older one was a solid panel here. You can also see why I said that this design is aggressive and chunky.
Right behind the bezel at the top of the chassis, you will locate the front I/O panel and the handy little storage tray. The I/O offers a large power button, a light button for the front fans, as well as all the connectivity for USB and audio you need.
Looking at the entire top surface of the chassis, just behind the large plastic bump, you will find room for optional fans to go into this case. You can either use a single 200mm or 230mm fan, a pair of 120mm fans, or a pair of 140mm fans to suit any cooling needs.
Looking at the Ostrog Giants profile, you can see the large bump at the top for the I/O panel as well as a raised area where the fans go in. On the left side of the chassis you get a uniquely shaped bump-out to offer a bit more internal space as well as making a good place to add in the tinted window panel.
Out back you have quite a bit offered. The rear I/O is next to the 120mm exhaust port with a wire pass-through next to a pair of holes for tubing. Below that you have an eight plus one setup of the expansion slots leaving the power supply to install in the bottom of the chassis.
The right side of the chassis matches the left side, sans the window. You can see a reversed press is used to create the same shape on this side, but here it allows for a bunch more wiring to pass behind the motherboard tray.
Under the chassis you have four large round plastic feet that have rubber pads on the bottom of them to give the Ostrog Giant good footing. There is a dust filter that covers both the PSU as well as the area in front of it. The four screws allow you to remove the 2.5" drive rack, while the HDD rack at the front is riveted in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now