Saving cost starts with the outer packaging. The use of plain brown cardboard with a single colour of screen printing is about the best way to save it. You still get the company name, you still get the chassis name, along with five thick black lines at the bottom, and there is a rendering of the front of the chassis.
Here we see the company name above the handle of the box, while at the bottom there are two checklists. On the left you have a checkmark for the series of the chassis with the option to include a PSU, and on the right are boxes for blue, red, white or solid black color options.
Cutting a bit more of the cost, Enermax decided to repeat the image from one larger panel to the other. They could have shown the inside of the chassis or maybe listed features, but making another screen for printing costs money, and soon enough we will see what is inside.
This last small panel offers a full list of the chassis specifications and offers all of the information from the chart we just covered from their website. At the bottom it also shows you the net weight of this chassis without a PSU is 7.5 kilograms, or roughly 16.5 pounds.
Inside of the box you will find the chassis in between two Styrofoam caps after being wrapped in a plastic liner. For some additional protection, both inside and the outside of the window have layers of clinging plastic to keep it in pristine shape. Tried and true methods seem to work well, and the Ostrog Giant arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism