Saving cost starts with the outer packaging. The use of plain brown cardboard with a single colour of screen printing is about the best way to save it. You still get the company name, you still get the chassis name, along with five thick black lines at the bottom, and there is a rendering of the front of the chassis.
Here we see the company name above the handle of the box, while at the bottom there are two checklists. On the left you have a checkmark for the series of the chassis with the option to include a PSU, and on the right are boxes for blue, red, white or solid black color options.
Cutting a bit more of the cost, Enermax decided to repeat the image from one larger panel to the other. They could have shown the inside of the chassis or maybe listed features, but making another screen for printing costs money, and soon enough we will see what is inside.
This last small panel offers a full list of the chassis specifications and offers all of the information from the chart we just covered from their website. At the bottom it also shows you the net weight of this chassis without a PSU is 7.5 kilograms, or roughly 16.5 pounds.
Inside of the box you will find the chassis in between two Styrofoam caps after being wrapped in a plastic liner. For some additional protection, both inside and the outside of the window have layers of clinging plastic to keep it in pristine shape. Tried and true methods seem to work well, and the Ostrog Giant arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD