Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam. On the left are the natively wired cables and the AC input cord and the right has a bag that contains the modular cables.
As usual, the top features the I/O specification label and gives us a look at the matte black finish used on the SilentNight 500W.
Both sides feature as much ventilation as possible and allow air to move freely around the unit.
The back is perforated just as much. Aside from the AC input and on/off rocker switch, there is nothing obstructing the airflow. You can also get a good view of the passive heat sink that sits on the top of the unit in place of the fan.
The front provides even more perforation for ventilation. The four modular connectors come covered with rubber dust caps and two have been removed for the purpose of taking the picture.
Moving to the top of the power supply, you can tell that the black anodized heatsink has a few holes in it to increase the ability for heat to leave the unit on areas that can't have a heat sink attached to them.
Included with the power supply are four modular cables of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, mounting screws, thumb screws and zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club