Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam. On the left are the natively wired cables and the AC input cord and the right has a bag that contains the modular cables.
As usual, the top features the I/O specification label and gives us a look at the matte black finish used on the SilentNight 500W.
Both sides feature as much ventilation as possible and allow air to move freely around the unit.
The back is perforated just as much. Aside from the AC input and on/off rocker switch, there is nothing obstructing the airflow. You can also get a good view of the passive heat sink that sits on the top of the unit in place of the fan.
The front provides even more perforation for ventilation. The four modular connectors come covered with rubber dust caps and two have been removed for the purpose of taking the picture.
Moving to the top of the power supply, you can tell that the black anodized heatsink has a few holes in it to increase the ability for heat to leave the unit on areas that can't have a heat sink attached to them.
Included with the power supply are four modular cables of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, mounting screws, thumb screws and zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance