Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam. On the left are the natively wired cables and the AC input cord and the right has a bag that contains the modular cables.
As usual, the top features the I/O specification label and gives us a look at the matte black finish used on the SilentNight 500W.
Both sides feature as much ventilation as possible and allow air to move freely around the unit.
The back is perforated just as much. Aside from the AC input and on/off rocker switch, there is nothing obstructing the airflow. You can also get a good view of the passive heat sink that sits on the top of the unit in place of the fan.
The front provides even more perforation for ventilation. The four modular connectors come covered with rubber dust caps and two have been removed for the purpose of taking the picture.
Moving to the top of the power supply, you can tell that the black anodized heatsink has a few holes in it to increase the ability for heat to leave the unit on areas that can't have a heat sink attached to them.
Included with the power supply are four modular cables of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, mounting screws, thumb screws and zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity