Inside the Box
Opening the box presents us with how the Triathlor FC is packed. The bubble wrap isn't much, but it proved to do its job and made sure our unit arrived safely.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black and the I/O specification label resides on top of the unit.
Each side features the same Triathlor FC logo with the other side being inverted.
The front of the power supply is labeled fantastically. Even if you lose the manual and have no internet access, you'll always be able to tell which rails power what.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. There is quite a bit of space here that could be utilized for better venting that isn't stamped out.
The bottom houses the 120mm fan which cools the Triathlor FC 650W power supply. As you can see, the blades are not your standard blades.
The modular cables that are included are all of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the package are the mounting screws, reusable Velcro cable ties and the AC power cord.
Also present is the user manual and product catalog.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines