Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
Developer Homepage: http://crystalmark.info
Product Homepage: http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4K and 4K queue depths with accuracy.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at 4 and 32.
In CDM we see incompressible data that ranges from sequential to random at high queue depths. The 335 Series 180BG breaks into the 25MB/s arena in 4K reads. After testing Vertex 3.20 we worried about the performance 20nm IMFT flash would deliver, but it looks acceptable now.
In the past we've spoken about the brick wall of performance that comes with 128GB SandForce drives. You can see the effect on the chart, the Vertex 3.20 and V300 directly under the 335 Series 180GB. There are many reasons to choose the Intel 335 180GB over a 120GB SandForce drive, and these results send a clear picture.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Intel 335 Series 180GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities