Intel 525 Series mSATA SSDs
We found the same brown box packaging for the 525 Series drives at Newegg. Your drive will arrive in a small brown box with an identification label on the top.
Inside the box we found an anti-static bag with the drive inside a plastic carrier.
Here we get our first look at an Intel 525 Series. The label shows the model number, serial number, capacity size and so on.
All 525 Series SSDs use a LSI SandForce SF-2281 controller and pair the controller with 25nm NAND flash.
The two odd capacity sizes (90GB and 180GB) use only three NAND flash chips to achieve their capacity size.
I can start my own mSATA basketball team!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Intel 525 Series mSATA SSDs]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.